Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Minions are sent by the Evil Queen to try and scare you away from your kingdom. Each minion is associated with a different type of magic, and will only appear in certain areas (i.e Cyclops appears in the left side of the first island or Sandman appears only in the desert area of the second island). There are five varieties of each minion: Clumsy (weakest), Junior, Scary, Expert and Master (strongest).
Minions affect how much coins, dust and food you can collect from creatures, the magic well and farms. When a minion is near one of your buildings, you will only be able to collect 90% of the resources from a building- the minion will steal the other 10%! If your building, magic well or home has a red arrow on its icon, it's being affected by a minion. The area a minion affects is marked as a brown-ish or red-ish square on the ground.
Successfully banishing the minion before collecting the resource will return the missing resource back to the building. Banishing after a collection appears to return the missing resource at the conclusion of the battle.
Bribe and Banish
You can get rid of the minions in two ways: Bribe and Banish. Tap on a minion to see both options. To bribe a minion, tap "Bribe". It will cost food and it will cause the minion to go away, however you won't get any magic dust. Successfully banishing a minion, on the other hand, will give you a lot of magic dust and experience. If your creatures aren't strong enough, you might lose the battle.
To Banish a minion, tap the minion and then tap "Banish". You will have to select a creature to banish the minion. At the bottom of the screen, you can see your creature's chances of winning the battle. Once you confirm your selection, the battle begins. When it's your creature's turn, you'll see four orbs circling the minion. Tap when all of the orbs are together in the center for the most powerful attack.
Attacks deplete a minion's courage (or health). When the minion's courage is gone, you win the battle! They will run away and drop Magic Dust.
Each minion is allergic to a certain creature or, in other words, it's weak against that creature. In a battle, your creature's attack is increased by 10% if the creature you choose is the minion's allergy. For example, if you fight with your lv 7 Bast vs a Junior Sandman (allergic to Bast) and your Bast's power is 18, when you perfectly hit the orbs the minion's courage (or health) will decrease by 19 instead of 18.
The Cyclops' levels go from 5 to 9 and its element is Forest.
The Ogres' levels go from 5 to 9 and its element is Sky.
The Goblins' levels go from 5 to 9 and its element is Garden.
The Demons' levels go from 5 to 9 and its element is Volcano.
The Sandmans' levels go from 5 to 9 and its element is Desert.
The Muck Monster's levels go from 6 to 10 and its element is Beach.
The Hob's levels go from 6 to 10 and its element is Mountain.
The Slush Troll's levels go from 6 to 10 and its element is Polar.
|9||Fog Monster (Mountain)||Cactus Dryad||150||108||36||N/A||1,200|
|9||Fog Monster (Polar)||Cactus Dryad||300||162||54||N/A||3,000|
- February 1st 2013: Changes in minions appearance, stats, XP and names
- March 8, 2013: Addition of three new minions and Evil Queen.
- March 20, 2014: Addition of the Ghost, a new Minion.